Access Control & Electronic Locks
Augustine Alarm can play a vital role in making your facility a more controlled, more secure environment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months of the year.
Designed to control and monitor entry points that include doors, elevator floors, parking gates or garages doors, a access control system puts you firmly in charge of regulating access at every system controlled entry point. Access control systems are network compatible; they seamlessly integrate within your existing network infrastructure giving you flexible design options and allow you to incorporate any number of buildings into one consolidated entity for unrivalled system management and oversight. With an access control system you have the added flexibility that if you happen to be off-site, you can remotely connect to the access control system over the Internet using one of our optional WEB Client applications.
Access control systems are about more than monitoring and controlling entry; they are an integral part of any security system and give you a convenient platform to manage your facilities. If you still secure your facilities with conventional keys and locks, consider this about keys: keys cannot track people who are accessing your building nor the time, and, when keys go missing, replacing or re-pinning locks can be extremely expensive. Access control systems solve all of these problems and many more, including:
- Enforce a facility or area lock down from any PC, Card reader or dedicated key switch
- Integrate motion detectors, glass break sensors, door contacts, and panic buttons into the Access control system for monitoring alarm conditions from a single interface
- Call up live video in the event of an alarm when integrated with a compatible CCTV system
- Arm or disarm an intrusion panel via the access control system
- Trigger a wide range of devices using auxiliary output relays to trip such items as sirens or strobes all based on certain events/conditions
- Create maps with active icons to annunciate system status, control doors, call up video, show employee photos as they pass through protected doors, and much more
- Run a myriad of custom reports when you need to know who accessed what area and when
- Manage and track visitors within your facilities
Determining how to secure your facility is an important decision. Creating the right mix of security features is important to ensure that your assets are protected, while not impeding day to day operations. Augustine Alarm access control systems are designed with the end-user in mind. They incorporate intuitive features with easy to use software, and integration products that provide complete security for any building or facility. Whether you are a small business owner with twenty five employees or the security director of a multi-national corporation with hundreds of locations to secure, our system design specialists can help you secure your premises with a world-class access control system.
Contact Us Today